SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2022 01:37:39 +0000
Subject:
Sender:
SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Amanda Holland-Minkley <[log in to unmask]>
With the 2022 SIGCSE TS only a week away, a couple of final reminders!

First, if you want to join us for our Affiliated Event on Wednesday, March 2nd on Innovations and Opportunities in Liberal Arts Computing Education, please register now so we can connect our event roster with your vaccination verification for the technical symposium. Event information is available at https://computing-in-the-liberal-arts.github.io/SIGCSE2022-Affiliated-Event/ and you can register at https://washjeff.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a62rLLcaoUgVbb8

Second, even if you aren't taking part in our affiliated event, if you're going to be attending the Technical Symposium, whether in person or virtually, we'd love to have you connect with others in our liberal arts computing educators community through our slack group during the conference. We've created a channel for the TS and welcome chat about sessions people have attended, planning groups for meals, or anything else related to the conference. Invite link: https://join.slack.com/t/sigcse-libarts-comm/shared_invite/zt-13awxsy93-YD~oiwhcxt3CD0~hC99D7Q

Looking forward to connecting to many of you next week!

- Amanda

Dr. Amanda M. Holland-Minkley
Professor and Chair, Computing and Information Studies
Washington and Jefferson College