SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Brett Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:47:10 +0100
Hi Doug and all,

Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to attend SIGCSE this year,
which I am very disappointed about. I am teaching in China in the spring,
and don't think I'll be able to get away.

Therefore I am afraid I will be of little use, but not out of lack of
desire! If there is anything that I can do remotely I am absolutely
willing. I did my undergraduate degree in a small liberal arts university
(Drew) and I am very interested in where CS education in a liberal arts
setting is going.

Kind regards,

Brett

--