SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:17:02 -0400
Here is one more look at the liberal arts committee special session
proposal for anyone who wants it. Many of you made suggestions, and I've
incorporated most of them as small changes here and there in the text. (The
one suggestion least incorporated was the very good observation that
"Report of...." is not the most exciting way to start a title, yet I think
SIGCSE program committees generally try hard to give special sessions to
committees wanting to report, so I wanted it to be abundantly clear that
this is such a report -- I changed the title to put the more exciting words
first, but the title still says this is a SIGCSE committee report later.)

If anyone sees things that need changing in the next day, please let me
know. Otherwise I'll submit this pretty much as-is. Thanks!

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM&A=1