SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Janet Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:07:56 -0800
Dear committee members:

We are pleased to announce the complete agenda
<https://github.com/computing-in-the-liberal-arts/SIGCSE2020-PreSymposium-Event/blob/master/docs/EventAgenda.md>
for
the SIGCSE 2020 Pre-Symposium Event on Liberal Arts Computing Curricula:
Innovations, Challenges, and Opportunities. which will take place 1:30-5:00
pm on Wednesday, March 11.

We anticipate an exciting afternoon of learning, problem solving, and
networking. There is still space for a few more attendees!

If you have already indicated your interest in attending but did not
receive a version of this email addressed to you individually, my
apologies. Please contact me ASAP so I can get you registered.

If you are interested in attending and did not contact me before, please do
so now! Note there is no cost to participate. Of course, you will need to
register separately for SIGCSE 2020 <https://sigcse2020.sigcse.org/> - note
the early bird deadline is this Wednesday January 29.

You are also welcome to drop in for the optional committee business meeting
at 4:30 pm, which will focus on next steps, or join us for informal dinner
groups at 5. Please see the agenda
<https://github.com/computing-in-the-liberal-arts/SIGCSE2020-PreSymposium-Event/blob/master/docs/EventAgenda.md>
for
more information.

See you in Portland!

Janet and Grant

--
Janet Davis (she/her or they/them)
Associate Professor and Microsoft Chair of Computer Science, Whitman