SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Keith O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 19:08:15 -0400
I'm considering proposing a panel about interdisciplinary team teaching in
the CS classroom.

In my case, I'd be discussing an eight-credit games course for first &
second year students co-taught with a professor in Film & Electronic Arts.
Another colleague will be talking about teaching an introductory computing
class with a Literature professor where they used Python to create natural
language tools that were used to analyze changing language patterns in
literary texts.

If anyone is interested in joining, please shoot me an email.

Thanks,
Keith

--
Keith O'Hara