SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:38:42 -0400
From: Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
I have this embarrassed feeling that I wrote up the notes from the liberal
arts committee session at SIGCSE 2018 and then forgot to tell anyone they
were done. So for any of you who have been waiting to see them, my
apologies, and take a look at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hU-t9R_ZyXdVnF1eRRL_o_YQ_eeRtxX2a95AS6tgTPw/edit?usp=sharing

Comments and discussion welcome, of course. Expect a further push this
summer to build a committee report from these and our other work. Thanks,
as always, for your interest.