SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 08:57:25 -0400
Hello, SIGCSE liberal arts committee!

One of my jobs this summer is to put our discussions over the past 2 years
into the form of a committee report, ultimately to appear in something like
ACM Inroads. You're all welcome to watch the progress (so far pretty
tentative), and even more welcome to comment on it, at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ECH4_RMvyowl5ze9bDDj0P6vaJzATvqsHoMP8vitMPc/edit?usp=sharing

I also expect that from time to time I'll ask for your help or advice on
various things. For example: while much of the report will be based on our
conversations in SIGCSE special sessions, on this mailing list, and on the
surveys we did, it would also be nice to back those things up with
references to related literature. So do any of you know of papers, books,
etc. that document issues facing liberal arts computing programs that you
think should be cited in the report? Send me links/citations if so....
Thanks!