SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2018 12:25:55 -0500
From:
Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hello, and happy holidays, SIGCSE liberal arts committee.

While finishing our report has maybe been slower than hoped, it has been
happening. It's now ready for submission to Inroads, and I'm happy to share
with you the version that's about to be submitted. The authors are
anonymized for submission, but if you're wondering, they are me, Amanda
Holland-Minkley, and Grant Braught.

I hope to submit within the next hour or so, but please do share any
reactions to the report with this mailing list -- they may not affect the
immediate submission, but there will no doubt be time for revisions later,
either minor pre-publication ones if Inroads likes it, or longer if they
don't, so there's still time to address suggestions you make.

Thanks for your help over the past 2 years!