SIGMETRICS-MEMBERS Archives

ACM SIGMETRICS-MEMBERS List

SIGMETRICS-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Cathy H. Xia<[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2018 11:54:04 -0400
Dear Authors, Dear SIGMETRICS Members,

Your opinion would help us a lot!

As you know, our SIG has been evolving a lot in the last two years, with a new reviewing/publishing system in place. For those of you who attended SIGMETRICS in Nice, UIUC and LA, you probably saw that there are multiple issues we are actively discussing to make our conference even more relevant, useful and inspiring.

As we are entering a slightly more mature stage of the journal/conference publishing model it's time to

- review how we are doing,
- present feedback from our community (i.e. you) to the general PACM Publication board, and
- ask for your inputs on a proposal for a two-track program to accommodate our growth

The answer to that survey is optional and anonymous

https://goo.gl/forms/DiK3SUI8Oxx6TXGM2

(NB: you have the possibility to indicate your contact if you would like us to follow up a particular issue with you).

There are three sections aiming at (1) gathering feedback of your experience as an author, (2) as a reviewer, and (3) asking for your opinions as we need to address the growth of our community and program and we are considering presenting papers in two different tracks in the 2019 edition of SIGMETRICS.

To ensure we take your comments with full consideration, it is essential to send your answer by October 8th. Thanks in advance!

ACM Sigmetrics Board

You can unsubscribe for this list at any time through this link: