SIGMETRICS-MEMBERS Archives

ACM SIGMETRICS-MEMBERS List

SIGMETRICS-MEMBERS@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Weina Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Weina Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2020 20:54:24 -0400
ACM SIGMETRICS 2020 will be held *online* *Tuesday, June 9 - Friday, June
12, 2020*.

Please fill out the Google form <https://forms.gle/CDWNWNCzGitbfein9> to
access the online conference.  Registration is free!

After filling out the Google form, you will receive links to Zoom live
opening session, YouTube talk videos, and Slack discussion channels.

To actively participate in the online conference, please register for Slack
to access discussion channels.

SIGMETRICS is the flagship conference of the ACM Special Interest Group for
the computer systems performance evaluation community.

*Conference Website:* https://www.sigmetrics.org/sigmetrics2020/

Although we will not be able to enjoy the conventional conference
experience this year due to COVID-19, we are looking forward to a new and
exciting online conference format, where participation is easier than ever!

The SIGMETRICS *Achievement Award* lecture from *Leandros Tassiulas* and
the *Rising Star Award *lecture from *Kuang Xu *will be delivered live
online, and videos of accepted papers will be available for viewing on
YouTube!  Join our Slack channels to discuss papers and socialize!  Follow
our updates on Twitter <https://twitter.com/ACMSigmetrics> and LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4045835>.

*Live Opening Session: Tuesday, June 9, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM US Eastern Time*

   1. Introduction to Online Conference and Acknowledgments: Edmund Yeh
   (General Chair)
   2. Introduction to Technical Program and Acknowledgments: Athina
   Markopoulou and Y.C. Tay (TPC Co-Chairs)
   3. Best Video Award Presentation: Zhenhua Liu
   4. Preview of 2021 conference: Andrew Yao and Longbo Huang (General
   Co-Chairs)
   5. Sigmetrics Achievement Award Lecture: *Load balancing with and
   without adversaries* by Leandros Tassiulas
   6. Rising Star Award Lecture: *Information-centric thinking in
   stochastic modeling and decision-making* by Kuang Xu

*Technical Program:*

https://www.sigmetrics.org/sigmetrics2020/program.html

YouTube talk videos can be accessed from the website.

You can unsubscribe for this list at any time through this link: