SPAA Archives

ACM SPAA Participants List

SPAA@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Angelina Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angelina Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2016 01:12:12 -0500
Dear SPAA Community:

I am writing to bring to your attention that PPoPP early registration
deadline is coming up (Jan 11th 2017).  This year, PPoPP is co-located with
CGO and HPCA in Austin, TX, and we have a great program lined up.  I hope
to see many of you there!

Cheers,
Angelina

Call for Participation: 21st ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and
Practice of Parallel Programming (PPoPP 2017)

(Co-located with CGO and HPCA)

February 4-8, 2017
Austin, Texas USA

PPoPP is the leading forum on all aspects of parallel programming,
including foundational and theoretical aspects, techniques, languages,
compilers, runtime systems, tools, and practical experiences. In the
context of the symposium, “parallel programming” encompasses work on
concurrent and parallel systems (multicore, multithreaded, heterogeneous,
clustered systems, distributed systems, grids, clouds, and large scale
machines). Given the rise of parallel architectures into the consumer
market (desktops, laptops, and mobile devices), PPoPP is particularly
interested in work that addresses new parallel workloads, techniques, and
tools that attempt to improve the productivity of parallel programming, and
work towards improved synergy with such emerging architectures.

The PPoPP 2017 program will include 29 papers, and 3 keynote talks jointly
hosted with CGO and HPCA.  There will also be 27 workshops and tutorials
co-located with PPoPP, CGO and HPCA.

Important links:

Registration, at discounted rates through January 11th:
http://ppopp17.sigplan.org/attending/conf-registration

For discounted hotel rates, also through January 11th:
https://resweb.passkey.com/go/PPOPP17

For information on student travel grants:
http://ppopp17.sigplan.org/attending/student-grants

For visa information:
http://ppopp17.sigplan.org/attending/visa-info

----
I-Ting Angelina Lee
Assistant Professor, Washington University in St. Louis
Homepage: *http://www.cse.wustl.edu/~angelee/
<http://www.cse.wustl.edu/~angelee/>*