SPAA 2023 is from June 17th to June 19th, with workshops and tutorials on
June 16th. SPAA 2023 will be held as part of ACM FCRC in Orlando, Florida.
1. The schedule of the main conference as well as workshops and tutorials
are available at https://spaa.acm.org/program-spaa-2023/, with author
information at https://spaa.acm.org/accepted-papers/.
2. Registration is via the FCRC website:
3. Hotel information can be found here:
4. To get a visa support letter, please email
[log in to unmask] with your name, affiliation, position,
5. HOPC (Highlights of Parallel Computing) is still open for submissions
with the deadline on April 23. We hope you share your non-SPAA work/papers
with the SPAA audience. You can learn more about HOPC at
Finally, for more information, please visit SPAA's website:
https://spaa.acm.org/, and feel free to contact the organizers for any
See you in Orlando!
Computer Science and Engineering Department,
University of California, Riverside
Manage your subscription:
List Subscription Page: https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=SPAA
Unsubscribe: [log in to unmask]