Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:12:48 -0400
From: Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, everyone!

I apologize if your membership in several lists results in your getting
multiple copies of this note.

It is my pleasure to invite you to attend SIGAda 2010, which will take place in
Fairfax, Virginia (near Washington, DC) from Sunday, Oct. 24 through Thursday,
Oct. 28.

SIGAda 2010 is ACM's Annual Conference on Engineering Safe, Secure, and
Reliable Software. This year's conference is full of interesting and important
tutorials and presentations on this theme. Here are just two examples to whet
your appetite:

-- Tutorials and papers on real-time software for unmanned systems, both the
full-size and model (LEGO) varieties;

-- Keynote addresses and panel presentations on safe, secure and reliable
software, by experts representing the Federal Aviation Administration, National
Security Agency, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Homeland
Security, and others;

Full program information, online registration, and hotel details can be found
at the conference website,

http://sigada.org/conf/sigada2010

Note that if you are an educator who is teaching, or planning to teach, the Ada
language or more broadly, safe, secure, reliable software, you may be eligible
for an Educator Grant which provides a waiver of your conference and tutorial
fees. Contact me or see the website for further details.

I hope to be seeing you in Fairfax!

Yours truly,

Michael Feldman
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, The George Washington University
Registration Chair, SIGAda 2010