Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:33:37 -0400
From: Ada Marketing <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
W. Wesley Groleau x4923 wrote:

> > And the Aonix ObjectAda Special Edition is free.  It's just as good (or
> > bad, you decide) as the commercial edition.  The only difference are some
> > of the limits on number of files & file sizes.  And these limits are more
> > than enough for any University project.
>
> In case anyone missed the Aonix correction, my info was out-of-date: those
> limits have been removed, but some "extra" stuff that required royalties
> is missing.

Well yes, but...  Anything that required a royalty payment was never included.
The new 7.2 version has full capabilities (instead of having size limits) and
has the GUI Builder, that was not included before.  Thus the new 7.2 version
simply has more than we offered in the previous Special Edition version.

--

Greg Gicca
Aonix Ada Marketing account