Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:48:35 -0700
From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
To: Brice Lecomte et al.

From: Bob Leif, Ph.D.

So far, my informal search has revealed none, except for one possible,
unconfirmed Ada '83 Verdix library, which quite possibly may not have been
written in Ada.

In short, we have a golden opportunity to hype Ada! The real question is how
do we motivate some organization(s) to do the PR? Unfortunately, the
marketing capability of the Ada community with few exceptions is inversely
proportional to its technical ability. I might note that if Ada '95 were
hatched today, it would make a fantastic Internet technology stock offering.