Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ada Survey
From: "Dorothy S. Cheagle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 20:00:30 -0400
Dear Team Ada Member,

I am a researcher at The University of SC.  Presently I am working on a
project which examines stability in programming languages.  The two
languages I am interested in are Ada and Cobol.  To gather information
about these two languages I have developed an online survey for each
language.  The survey for Ada can be found at the following web address:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/6813/surveys/ada.htm

Please take a few minutes and complete the survey.  This information is
very important to me and the project that I am working on.  Thank you so
very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Dorothy S. Cheagle