From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:39:29 -0400
Hi, Dirk,

I don't know where the Simtel.Net Belgium sites are offhand.
When I posted the message, I quoted the top-level printout
of the Simtel.Net web page, which simply listed the counts
and locations with hidden hypertext links to the sites themselves.

You can get to Simtel.Net by going to the current PAL FAQ
and keying on the "useful Web site" list (or whatever I called
it ... it's obvious from the first page of the FAQ).  On this
list is the link to a main Simtel.Net entry point.  You can get
to all the Simtel.Net sites from there.

Rick

--
Richard Conn