From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
W. Wesley Groleau x4923
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:28:41 -0500
Messages like this are often hoaxes.  Are you sure some spammer didn't
take a real McAfee advertising letter, doctor it up, tack on a new subject
line and forge the return address?

It's hard to believe Network Associates would misspell "virus" in the
subject line of a letter to thousands of customers.  Or end the message
with a reference to a "marketing policy" that they haven't followed.
Still, just in case, I'm sending a copy to my company's IT department.
:-)

And it's ALWAYS good advice to avoid executing programs attached to e-mails.

From:  "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>