From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:46:09 -0800
dscm wrote:

> By the way, Team-Ada is not Jobserve.Com
>
> Isnt there a more appropriate place to fish for freelancers !!

This has come up before, and I believe the consensus has been that wide
visibility among Teamers of available Ada jobs is helpful as ammunition for Ada
advocacy.   A lot of non-believers say Ada is dead and no new work is being done
in Ada, and this helps dispell those untruths.  Having something "in writing"
carries a lot more weight than just saying it.   -hh