Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 10:11:18 -0500
From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
The point was made recently that moderating an email list
can be quite time consuming ... absolutely true, and, if the
effort is voluntary, it can become quite a liability.  Even
automated lists, managed by List Processors or List Servers,
can become quite time-consuming to maintain.

The major PAL email lists total to over 450 subscribers, and,
after the PAL contract expires at the end of March, I'll be
dropping most of them.  We'll make it gradual and painless.

Rick
--
Richard Conn
mailto:[log in to unmask]                     http://monmouth.com/~conn/