Stephen Leake <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:36:51 -0500
"Rusnak, John J" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Does anyone know of any applications which can automatically generate
> documentation (e.g. a reference API manual, an HTLM-based API  . . .) from
> structured comments in the code?  I am looking for something similar to
> "javadoc" which comes with Java, or better yet Doxygen which can be used on
> numerous languages (except for Ada to my knowledge).

Do you actually need something more than gnathtml? It takes the
package spec as is, and wraps it in html, with colorization and links
for everything, and an index. For an example, see my Windex page:

http://users.erols.com/leakstan/Stephe/Ada/Windex_Packages/index.htm

If the Ada comments in the package specs are good, I don't see why you
would need anything more.

--
-- Stephe