From:
Tom Timberlake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 22:08:29 -0800
Teamers:

I don't recall seeing any references to this standard in recent years.  Nor
can I find any evidence that it has been cancelled or (due to Ada95)
declared obsolete.  The question arises as part of the list of standards to
be included (or excluded) for compliance with the DoD's "Single Process
Initiative".

Can anyone provide pointers?

Thanks.

Tom Timberlake                          [log in to unmask]
Boeing Defense & Space Group            Member, Team Ada
P.O. Box 3707
Mail Stop 4C-63
Seattle, WA.  98124-2207
USA