From:
"Richard L. Conn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Conn
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:47:13 -0500
I view my perception as more practical than
defeatest.  Yes, you are right ... there are
many more non-Microsoft needs than the safety
critical one I mentioned.  But the point is:
who is going to pay for the infrastructure
development?  Hobbiests working at home at night?
Volunteers?  Venture capitalists?

Tuck said the other day that the ARA has an
annual budget of $75K.  I think it should go
toward enhancing Ada's strengths, not spreading
us thin.

Richard Conn, ASE and PAL Manager
http://xenadu.home.mindspring.com/