From:
Michael Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:10:18 -0400
Please be patient - I am trying out different list settings to get the
new scheme working properly. The good news is that some spam has already
been prevented from distribution. The bad news is that, as Terry pointed
out, my mailer does not generate "Resent" lines in the header, so that
moderated mail I send to the list have my return address, not the
original senders'. I believe that I have chanted the proper incantation
to correct this, but the only mechanism I have to try it out is to make
the change and then see what happens when mail is distributed to the
list.

Mike