Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:10:07 -0400
From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Currie,

I think this is an excellent idea.  The only drawback I can see is that
some would be thinking and talking "on the spot" without their normal
set of references and resources available.

I'll be at the conference anyway talking about Ada and Software Engineering
Community Resources.

Rick
Richard Conn, Principal Investigator
Reuse Tapestry