Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:47:22 -0400
From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
R_Conn writes:
> If you can find me an alternative that has all the features and
> functionality
> at the same zero cost and support a more open approach, I'm all ears.
>
> ====================================
> Richard Conn, Principal Investigator
> Reuse Tapestry

I don't know just what features and functionality you require and I
don't know if you're serious about looking at alternatives since
you've already made some effort to choose (and defend!) MSN.

But, in any case, check out these:

   http://www.delphi.com/
   http://www.egroups.com/
   http://clubs.yahoo.com/
   http://www.deja.com/

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Development Manager
Veridian Engineering, Information Warfare