From:
jim hopper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jim hopper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 22:53:13 -0400
Martin,

they seem to be pushing this much more than the ada mandate.  i work
with a comany that has been forced to go to this and jmtk, and it
really SUCKS!  they had to rip out a huge amount of working code,
that looked and worked well and replace it with buggy libraries and
truly ugly user interfaces.  its unfortunate but it seems to be the
nature of the beast.

jim

--
If you wish to strive for peace of soul then believe;
if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire.