From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:41:48 -0800
I have created a new Ada site called the Ada Source Code Treasury. A
repository of Ada source code examples.

http://www.botton.com/ada

I have tried to populate it with every link I know of, but any others
would be appreciated,

BUT, even more so, sample code for anything Ada (like small snip-its
that illustrate techniques, etc.)

The goal is to create a place were people can get answers to questions
like:

How do I convert between and Integer and a String?

and

How do I send a message using MicroSoft MSMQ with Ada?

I am working hard to add code and links every day, please help to
create a powerful resource for the Ada community.

Mail code to [log in to unmask]

Get updates when source code is added by sending e-mail to
[log in to unmask] with subscribe in the subject or body.

David Botton