From:
Jeff Creem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 20:41:48 -0400
Hi all,

I am looking for someone to work with me to upgrade the build of GtkAda for
Win32 using the
native win32 Gtk port from http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/

I have not updated my package a
http://www.mv.com/users/jcreem/programming/win32gtk.htm
in quite a while because I lack the ability to rebuild the win32 Gtk
sources. (it current requires
Microsoft Visual C (5 or 6).

The latest build of the win32 native GIMP project  from
http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/ has some
missing symbols in its dlls (since they were missing from the .def files
used to create the dlls). I
have notified the original author and at times he has been kind enough to
provide me with interrum
updates. I'd like someone that cares that this be done for win32 to be able
to do the dll builds so that when
these missing symbol issues come up we can solve them quickly..

Any takers?