From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:48:40 -0400
Hi all,

"Who's Using Ada: Real-World Projects Powered by the Ada Programming Language"
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-project-summary.html

I've just put up the June edition of the Ada project catalog. Thank you all very
much for the numerous additions and corrections. The list of defense-related
projects is longer than before, but other categories are also growing as people send me tips. I'm glad to see growth in the desktop apps group; I suspect there are more of those I haven't learned of yet.

I've decided to leave the previous editions online for comparison purposes. The basic link above will always point to the most recent; I've identified the older ones by adding a year and month to the file name. For example, May 2008 is
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-project-summary-0805.html

I'm still checking out some tips and possible links; they'll appear in the July edition, which will be delayed till mid-July because I'm traveling.

Have a good June; see you again in July.

Mike Feldman