Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:50:21 +0000
>Wasn't someone talking about doing an Ada OS?

There is an Ada OS in the pipeline, and a mailing list for it as well.

I haven't got the details to hand, but so far those involved in it appear to
have just about decided what licence is going to be used for its distribution.
My impression is that there isn't any code yet, but I've only been on the list
for a couple of months.

John