Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 21:44:31 -0500
7bit
From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
After more than a month of downtime, the main PAL site at WU Archive
is back online.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'll be moving through a backlog of requests for submission of
new material now.  It will take a while to process all the requests.

Rick
--
Richard Conn
mailto:[log in to unmask]                     http://monmouth.com/~conn/