From:
Ben Brosgol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Brosgol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:23:58 -0500
You can declare a private type with an "unknown discriminant part".  The
following example compiles and runs (I tried it under Aonix ObjectAda
7.1.2):
---
package P is
    type T(<>) is private;
    function F(N : Integer) return T;
private
    type T is array(Positive range <>) of Integer;
end P;

package body P is
    function F(N : Integer) return T is
    begin