Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:14:47 +0100
Hello, fellow teamers...
Here is a new argument that I found instrumental in discussions with
some of my new (prospective) clients. Might be useful to some of you.

A number of companies have been developping custom solutions on PCs in
VB or (better to my taste) Delphi under Windows. Now, an increasing
number of their clients are asking for programs under Linux. And they
do have a problem...

You come and explain that a combination of Ada+Gtk or Tcl/TK allows
for developments that are portable between Windows and Linux. It does
raise an interest....

FWIW
           J-P. Rosen ([log in to unmask])
Visit Adalog's web site at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/adalog