From:
Craig Spannring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Spannring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:52:19 -0600
Richard Conn writes:
 > If you can find me an alternative that has all the features and
 > functionality
 > at the same zero cost

BTW, what features does the MSN Communities give you?  (Yes, I'm one
of those Unix users that MS is trying to shut out of the Internet.)
Is it worth buying a PC with Windows to use it?

 Life is short.                  | Craig Spannring
      Bike hard, ski fast.       | [log in to unmask]
  When all you've got is Perl, everything feels like a smashed thumb