From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 08:56:50 -0700
(I'm past the point of being bothered by "ADA" vs "Ada"; as settled
last month, news about firms seeking Ada programmers is good news for
us, and potential ammunication in a strategy to regain momentum.  I
doubt that a liberal icon from my youth or the American Dental
Association or the overseerers of the Americans with Disabilities Act
is looking for a programmer with domain-specific expertise, which is a
possible reading of what follows.  --hh :-)