Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:23:04 +0300
What is your problem? You can also read things like this further down ...

<snip>
Avoid coding in Abundance, or using any of its principles kludged into other
languages. It was designed from the ground up with the primary goal of
making the maintenance programmer's job easier. Similarly avoid Eiffel or
Ada since they were designed to catch bugs before a program goes into
production.
</snip>

It is actually excellent training material! I use a similar list together
with actual examples from "living" code. I call it
Mr-Henssels-Red-Hot-Ears-We-Newer-Do-That-Again-Training.

/soren
Soren Henssel-Rasmussen
Software Quality Engineer
Nokia Mobile Phones, R&D Copenhagen