Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:44:16 +0100
From: Pascal Obry <[log in to unmask]>
David Botton writes:
 > Ever wished you could have your very own Unix account to play with Ada?
 > Have your own Ada website?
 > Have a CVS server for your Ada project?
 >
 > Now you can!
 >
 > Join AdaPower.net!
 >
 > http://www.adapower.net
 >
 > Already have an Ada web site with your own domain?
 > No problem I'd be happy to host if for you!

Congratulation David, you are always moving forward and make Ada look very
well alive !

I have some questions, does it means that I would be able to run Ada CGI
programs on AdaPower.net ? At some point (if I have some time :) I could use
AWS to build part of my Web site...

What are the conditions to have its own domain ?

Pascal.

--|