From:
Öhlund Magnus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Öhlund Magnus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:58:29 +0200
Hi,

I am struggling with the following problem:

After Object ACC has received event RELEASE, then object ACC shall activate
CONSENT and then wait for 800 ms and then deactivate CONSENT.

This is a requirement in my specification. I am using Ada in a large project
and can't find out how I am supposed to assure that the time requirement
above is fulfilled. This is a safety critical system.

I am looking in the Annex D (Real Time) but can't seem to find a secure
solution.

Maybe the delay until statement is a part of the solution, but how can I be
sure that the ACC will deactivate CONSENT directly after those 800 ms ?

Maybe interrupts is an alternative solution ??

Thanks,

Magnus Öhlund
Celsius Aerotech