Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:08:42 -0800
AdaWorks wrote:

> I will be traveling to the Southern Hemisphere on business
> this month.  I would be pleased to meet with Ada enthusiasts
> in Australia or New Zealand during my visit.

RICHARD:  We had talked about equipping you with some number of Walnut
Creek Ada/ASE CDs to take along as gifts.  Because we totally used up
the Oct'99 updates we ordered at the conf. and have many dozens of the
May'99 ones (+ the Nov'98 baseline), I am willing to mail you a fair
number of the 3-disc double sets Nov'98/Oct'99.  How many do you think
you want to carry and can give away.   -Hal