From:
Andrew Logue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:12:23 -0600
Jesus Craig, this is exactly the type of bullshit attitude that Rich. Conn.
is
fighting against.  Sure, stand back and sneer because Rich admitted that VB
code "fails from time to time".  You know what?  BFD!!!!!  There is
absolutely
no such thing as perfect software (and that includes Ada software). VB is a
perfectly acceptable language (I use that term loosely) for writing things
like internet chat rooms, simple database front-ends, etc.

Not everything is a life-and-death situation where 100% uptime and
ultra-high
reliability is required.