"Team Ada: Ada Programming Language Advocacy (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Fravel, Bill (N-Zytel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:46:36 -0500
I work supporting a DoD Agency enterprise standards program. We have a
request to evaluate the status of the Ada programming language. Could
you point me to information on any metrics that indicate the health and
status of Ada? For example, information on the revenue generated over
time for compilers and other Ada tools, the trend in the amount of Ada
code being delivered over time, etc.

I was very involved in the early growth of Ada (I even had a Symbolics
with an  Ada compiler) but I have not been involved for a number of
years.

Thanks - Bill

Bill Fravel
LM LSI Program, Hanover, Building 2, Rm. 114
Zytel Contractor
410.796.2677