From:
jim hopper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jim hopper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:24:08 -0500
What the Ada needs is an article like the following that was run recently
in Inc magazine about the Y2k.  Perhaps someone could get the author of
this article to do something similar for Ada??

best jim
-------

This tidbit is from:

E. Barnes, <[log in to unmask]>

I just received my listing of the latest Inc magazine's online issue.
Nice one on the Y2K problem...that Mac's don't have. Enjoy.

"Macs and the Millennium: The Year 2000 Bug will be a problem for
everyone except those wise enough to be using Macs instead of PCs. Shane
McLaughlin's Inc. Extra story looks at how Apple is saving its users from
sweating it out:"

<http://www.inc.com/extra/stories/03179822.html>

At a recent computer software engineering course in the US, the participants
were given an awkward question to answer.  "If you had just boarded an
airliner and discovered that your team of programmers had been responsible
for the flight control software, how many of you would disembark
immediately?"
                    unknown author