Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:12:40 -0800
From:
AdaWorks <[log in to unmask]>
Here is an opportunity for someone to send a letter to the editor
of Aviation Week pointing out that Ada was used for its software.

I will not write this letter since I am already under a cloud of
disapproval in comp.lang.ada for the wording of the letter I sent to
Business Week about their software quality article.

Richard

Richard Riehle
AdaWorks Software Engineering
Suite 30