From:
Hans-Olof Danielsson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hans-Olof Danielsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:33:12 +0200
There are several efforts going on to get bounded responsetime and
predictablilty regarding GNU/Linux. Have a look at

http://www.realtimelinux.org

and

http://timesys.com

Hans-Olof Danielsson