From:
Jeffrey Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:45:37 -0700
As I'm between contracts again, I'm wondering what sources people use
when searching for Ada work. I'm specifically interested in contract
work {preferably in AZ [preferably Phoenix {preferably the east
valley}]) or work such that it mostly doesn't matter where I am when I
do it, but anything that people find useful will be interesting.

Naturally I look at the SIGAda/ARA job database (which lists the
openings in chronological order--not very nice when you're more
interested in recent openings rather than ones over a year old) and the
AdaIC job bank, but neither have had any recent postings. I also use
monster.com, dice.com, softwarejobs.com, and hotjobs.com. Dice is the
most useful, followed by monster. Softwarejobs doesn't have many Ada
positions, nor does hotjobs, which also has a pretty useless interface.

Occasionally I look at the Ada-Belgium jobs listings, which have not had
any recent postings, and even less often at the Ada-Deutschland and
Ada-France job listings, neither of which have anything posted this
year, but these are mostly for fun.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone recommends any other sites.

--
Jeff Carter
"My brain hurts!"