From:
Bob Mathis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Mathis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 17:28:26 -0500
In past years I (and others) have posted daily news about what's happening
at the conference - keynote speeches, who won awards, new products,
insights from presentations, general impressions, etc. This year I won't be
at the conference, but I'm still very interested. I hope that some of you
will give the rest of us daily postings.

Bob Mathis