Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:32:35 +0100
Workshop on Software Methods and Tools for Ada 95
2 - 6 April 2001
Brest , France
Organized by ENST Bretagne, TNI, Ecole Navale and
Universite de Bretagne Occidentale
This forth edition of the `Workshop on software and methods and tools
for Ada 95' will be held in Brest, Brittany, France. Tutorials and
technical sessions will address issues related to the design and
development of large and complex projects. These tutorials and projects
demonstrations will be presented by key experts in the domain of complex
systems. An exhibition will also take place during the event to
discover the latest technologies and tools.
More detailed information and the complete program can be found on our
Why you should attend this Workshop ?
The workshop is a unique opportunity to:
- Obtain useful and insightful information on Ada and software methodologies. The
tutorials speakers are well known for both their experience and their teaching
- Discover through experiences why and how Ada can be used in your software
projects. Projects architects will relate their experiences in various technology
domains: space industry, defense, aeronotics, transports, safety critical systems.
- Determine if you need to go from Ada 83 to Ada 95 from both the academic
people and the first returns of experiences.
- Meet outstanding contributors to Ada 95 : from the design of the language to the
programming environments through key users.
- Learn the new possibilities of Ada 95 for your needs and your current and future
software developments. Ada 95 provide numerous approaches to deal with
complex software applications.
- Discover the new products from various vendors. There will be product
presentations and an exhibition. Moreover, the attendees will have direct
interactions with the vendors and will be able to determine how these tools can
be solutions to their current needs.
- Put your hands on Ada 95 compilers and their related tools during labs and
Date and location
April 2-6, 2001 in Brest, France. This five day session will take place
on the campus of ENST de Bretagne and at Ecole Navale (French Naval Academy).
The participants at the Workshop will attend a unique event with internal
audience and speakers and will have access to computers and will be
able to experiment Ada 95 related tools. The location of Brest by the
seaside provides outstanding opportunity to learn in a relaxed atmosphere.
Address and points of contact
ENST de Bretagne
29285 Brest, France
Phone: +33 2 29 00 12 85
Fax : +33 2 29 00 10 30
29608 Brest Cedex, France
Phone : +33 2 98 05 27 44
Fax : +33 2 98 05 63 50
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
URL : http:// workshopada.enst-bretagne.fr/