Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:10:56 +0000
>I thought perhaps someone on this list might have a reply.

>>Is there a public domain (or proprietary) UML model of Ada95's
>>predefined language environment (Ada, System, Interfaces etc) suitable
>>for import into Rose?

I'd also be interested in this. We have been building the Ada package bit by bit
as needed. My concern, as far as Ada is concerned, is that Rational (or someone
else?) have gone to the trouble of putting together frameworks for various
languages including Visual Basic (both versions 5 and 6), Java (various
frameworks), and so on that can be selected when you start a new product in
Rational Rose 98i (on NT), but they don't appear to have any such framework for
Ada! Might be worth a word with Bill Taylor!

John