From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:45:47 -0500
Stephen Schwarm:
> It's a group that Bertrand Meyer is involved with and driving, I think.

Obviously, since it says that "the" book on Object Technology is Bertrand
Meyer's book. Plus, half of the books in "your object library" are written
by Meyer (and Eiffel is the main point of the other half).

If that's not convincing enough, "outback.eiffel.com" and
"www.tools-conferences.com" both resolve to the same IP address,
registered to Interactive Software Engineering (ISE), Meyer's company.
(And Bertrand Meyer is the administrative contact for the domain.)

ON THE OTHER HAND, ....

Richard Riehle (an Ada advocate) says:

--
Wes Groleau